With the market always looking for a solution for storing Potato’s in a 1 tonne unit, we have come up with the answer. The 1400 litre vented storage bin.
- Dimensions: 1300 x 1150 x 1250mm high
- Base: Three runners
- Weight: 68.5kg
- Static 7000 kg so you can stack these units 7 high with one tonne
- Dynamic 2000kg so can move two together
- Racking 1000kg so full bin can go on racks
Benefits V’s Wooden
- Easy to clean. Can be power washed. Wooden can't and can contain moisture and bacteria.
- Excellent airflow. No real airflow in wooden bins. Good airflow helps crops to stay fresh longer.
- 100% recycled after use with a small residual value. Wooden no value.
- No chance of contamination with splinters like wood.
- Can be repaired and runners replaced.
- Secure storage when stacked and can go 7 high. Wooden bins not very secure.
These are only some benefits and as you can see very good ones. Over time there would be a cost-saving by changing and a payback, also your carbon footprint improved.
Here are the bins stacked.